Thursday, April 2, 2009

You Don't Understand!

Everyone has their own trials and tribulations. For most there is the daily sturggle with how one looks and feels. But then there are those days where anything can happen...and it hapoens to someone else. When something bad happens to you there is always that someone who is like...it's alright, it will be ok. You just want someone to say that sucks or someone to say nothing at all. When you do stupid things you just hate yourself. When somone else does stupid things you can forgive them is two seconds flat. Like today he tried to make me feel better by saying sweet things and how everything will be alright, but I just wanted to hide away and not have someone there to realize what a complete idiot I was. How stupid do you have to be to throw away the biggest paycheck you have ever recieved. And how stupid do you have to be to blow up your engine. AND how stupid do you have to be to hate your boyfriend so much you want to punch him in the face and run...run forever and never look back. I guess the reason why I want a new car is because then I can start over fresh and new. I dont know why I feel like that is the way but I do feel that way. Actually right now I have a headach, just got done having a nose bleed, which was after the long 5 hours of car B.S. Which the whole losing the paycheck thing happend between, and to top it all off.....my dog left me a wonderful mess to clean up on the floor. All of these wonderful things were done on half a nights sleep, AND were done after I just completed my 7 hour shift at the wonderful stay fresh Subway. All I want to do is smash things....or sleep. I will take either.

No comments: